To personalize your retreat and the treatments you will receive, our Vaidya (ayurvedic doctor) will take your pulse during the initial consultation.
He will follow up your progress throughout the retreat.
Panchakarma retreats are held regularly at the change of seasons.
The group course is conducted by a Vaidya to ensure that each individual receives a very individualized program.
The retreat includes:
- Two hours of ayurvedic treatments each day given by Sri Sri Ayurveda trained technicians who practice yoga, breathing techniques and meditation daily
- A cleansing vegetarian organic ayurvedic diet
- Daily sessions with our Vaidya to deepen your knowledge of this very practical system of holistic health care
- Daily gentle Yoga sessions
- Daily guided meditation sessions
- Time to rest and enjoy the natural beauty of the surrounding lakes and woodlands
- Daily evening program of knowledge and music